1.5.1 Patch Notes
– Donkeys and Horses will usually now spend 3 game years as adults and 1 as old (before it was 2/2). This will bring up their reproduction rate to the same level as cattle.
– Domestic animals escape from raiders when not sheltered, even before being attacked.
– People will now build structures even if very hungry when there is no food available, this can easily happen in Nomad mode.
– Fixed issue with animals sometimes stuck in a loop in or near rivers/lakes
Quality of Life
– “No space in stables” warning is now only shown in Autumn or Winter.
– When two scenarios use the same string ID, the game will now display a very obvious warning at startup.
– Fixed crash when spawning items for humans in scenarios and there is no space to put them.
– Iron Sword now uppercase like the rest of the tool names.
– Improved appearance of “Requires Tech” tooltip for context actions.
– Fixed issue of animals/humans using the wrong idle animation when switching model (this is triggered by switching Age or outfit).
– Fixed issue that could cause 2 trees to grow in the same place sometimes.
Let us know about any further feedback you might have in our forums!
1.5 Patch Notes
This is a new implement that can be used to plant crops a lot faster and without penalty to morale.
Has to be pulled by either Cattle or Horses.
This new structure allows you to park Sledges/Carts/Plows in it, improving the organization of your settlement and opening new ways of optimizing work.
We are adding an extra human appearance per Gender/Age/Era, 12 in total.
– It is now possible to precisely alter the distribution of trees, deposits, details and objects in custom Environments.
– New Workshop Uploader integrated in the game, that makes the process of uploading scenarios and translations a lot simpler.
– ConditionEntityNearMarker action in scenarios now works with any type of entity.
– Fixed issue causing traders not to bring techs costing over 20 knowledge points if changed tech cost multiplier.
– Added new CurrentGameMode, CurrentStartMode and CurrentEnvironment values for ConditionValueEquals
– New Plowing technology.
– Plant and harvest tasks are now generated in rows, with the closest plants to town going first.
– UI SFX volume reduced slightly.
– Added panic sounds for humans.
– Only adult domestic animals can now be used to pull Carts or Plows.
– Only adult Goats or Cattle now produce Milk.
– Milk production time reduced from 0.2 years to 0.18 years.
– Better usage of transports overall.
– Improved the way transports and animals follow humans, this also reduces clipping against structures.
– New larger and more visible mouse pointer.
– Improved Leather and Tanning icons.
– Raiders now ignore megaliths and mines.
– Performance optimizations in combat code, which should make mods with a ton of raiders run more smoothly.
– Removed most artifacts in tinted models.
– Fixed issue with river sound not updating it’s volume properly when game paused.
– Load is now centered when just one object is being carried on sledge or cart.
– Added some more syllables for random names.
– Fixed typo in burials text.
– Fixed selection box on bridges under construction.