[ OPERATION BROKEN FANG ]
– Adjusted first person arm models for Operation Broken Fang agents.
– Adjusted end of match animations for Operation Broken Fang master agents.
– Fixed a bug that could allow extra stars to be earned from missions. Going forward players will be correctly limited to receiving the total number of stars available from all unlocked cards.
– Kick player vote is now disabled in Broken Fang Premier pick/ban arenas.
– Fixed kill distance in missions UI to be correctly rounded for display.
[ MISC ]
– Added 2021 Service Medal to be awarded for outstanding service and achievement starting from January 1, 2021 GMT.
– Donate weapons to teammates in need! Hold the buy menu donation key (CTRL by default) when purchasing a weapon to donate to teammates without dropping your primary weapon. You can change the “Buy Menu Donation Key” in settings.
– Game settings now have a search box to quickly find and jump to any setting or key binding.
– Zeus restrictions in Casual, Wingman, and Competitive modes are now the same as all other weapons.
– Adjusted Retakes clip areas in Inferno, Mirage, Nuke, Train, and Vertigo
[ MAPS ]
– Repacked radar
– Fixed a pixelwalk outside on the glass.
– Fixed a pixelwalk on the Elysion sign on A site
– Fixed a pixelwalk on the umbrellas outside.
– Fixed the pixelwalks on the doorframes
– Players were able to jump on top of the A sign on A site
– Player were able to jump on top of the small palm plant
– Players were able to 2 man boost outside and see into the site from an unfair position
– Players were able to run boost on the windows railing on A site
– The ladder outside has been removed
– Reduced the foilage outside, players were able to hide
– Waterfalls have been deleted from the white walls. Caused the smoke to become see through.
– Reduced props that draw for people on very low and low settings to hopefully help FPS levels across the map. (Thanks Shavitish)
– Reduced CT spawn Cover to make it easier to clear
– Improved model shuttle collsions to make walking over nicer
– Reduced non-designed headpeaks across map (Thanks CF-166)
– Fixed car fade in CT spawn (Thanks Sylikoira)
– Fixed a few boost exploits
– Updated to radar to a more simple single layer one
– Reduced foliage over key angle (Near moonroom/CT spawn)
– Fixed a number of grammar and spelling mistakes (Thanks Dogman15 + Marisakiri)
– Widened A main entrance
– Simplified A connector area
– Got rid of the deep corner below the windows on A
– Got rid of the wall near the pillar at Waterfalls A site and reduced some corners to hide in as a CT
– Some other minor things 3kliksphillip will probably find out
[ MISC ]
– Ping notifications will fade when aiming near them and be fully transparent when aiming directly at them.
– Lowered volume of background scenery when Ancient is selected.
– Lowered volume of female death sounds.
– Resampled older sounds for HRTF.
[ MAPS ]
– Fixed clipbrushes for Retakes.
– Reduced soundscape volume.
– Tweaked ambient light levels in some locations.
– Added additional lights to dark corners.
– Removed metal pillars by backdoor entrance to B site.
– Scaffolding by B site can now be shot through.
– Blocked visibility between boxes on A site.
– Tweaked blending for better player reads in some locations.
– Redid visual language of ledges around mid, more obvious what is/isnt pathable.
– Marked additional props for low end CPU/GPU culling.
– Mossy walls no longer surface type ‘grass’.
– Fixed invisible pottery.
– Removed some visual clutter around backdoor to B.
– General optimizations.
– Feneral clipping fixes.
– Added de_ancient_zoo VMF to SDK for community map makers.
– Improved performance.
– Improved loot spawns.
– Changed certain doors to improve gameplay flow.
– Fixed reported cases of physics objects falling through displacements.
– Fixed rare cases of weapon drops getting stuck in the border clipping.
– Reworked the bar building for improved gameplay.
– Fixed rare cases of drone deliveries falling through the ground.
– Clipped fence around the electrical building to allow for easier jumps onto roof.
– Made it easier to grab onto the ladders on the ski lift posts.
– Fixed floating counter on security gate.
– Reworked the village buildings for improved gameplay.
– Fixed various stuck spots.
– Fixed various spots where loot would get stuck.
– Avalanche sound is now quieter and plays only after the first wave.
[ MISC ]
– Fixed a crash related to pinging rotating car model in Engage.
– Fixed Operation Shop buttons to appear correctly on OSX and Linux.
– Fixed a rare bug when several Broken Fang Premier game settings could get applied in regular Competitive matches.
– Added background movie fallbacks.
[ MAPS ]
– Blocked off construction corner.
– Added new cover for players entering the site from connector.
– Pulled drop a little closer to site.
– Shifted all covers on site to adjust angles towards bridge and archway.
– Slightly shifted connector between back alley and site.
– Partially restricted sightline between connector and pit.
– Decreased depth of restaurant corner.
– Decreased depth of VOOLT corner.
– Mitigated head peek close at stairs tunnel.
– Slightly mitigated head peek behind dumpster.
– Added minor visual details.
– Various texture updates.
– Dehexagonized beer bottles.
– Removed collision on window planters (Thanks Bubza101).
– Fixed missing faces on beer crates.
– Fixed a pixel gap on street (Thanks u/iBearably).
– Fixed grammatical errors on street signs (Thanks Sysel).
[ MISC ]
– Fixed names for several Operation Broken Fang patches to appear as different Steam Community Market commodities.
– Fixed Sir Bloody Darryl’s death sound.
– Fixed a regression with soft shadows under agents.
– Fixed demo playback for the compatibility version of Mirage.
– Added “Looking to Play: Guardian” for people looking to play Guardian and Strike missions with a partner.
– Fixed mini-scoreboard alignment when showing player counts.
– Removed vote to change map in Retakes.
– Reduced round restart delay to 5 seconds in Retakes.
– Fixed ping icons to show actual pinged weapon or bomb in all game modes.
– Fixed ping icons to become transparent when player’s crosshair pointing directly at them.
– Localization updates.
– Improved stability.
[OPERATION BROKEN FANG]
— Introducing Operation Broken Fang, featuring new game modes like Broken Fang Premier and Retakes, stats page, agents, weapon collections, missions, maps, and more!
— For more details visit www.counter-strike.net/brokenfang
[ GAMEPLAY ]
— Added Broken Fang Premier Mode.
— Added Retakes game mode.
— Added dynamic ping system to more game modes.
— Added new customizable chat wheel feature.
— Chat wheel can be customized under Keyboard/Mouse > Chat Wheel Keys options.
[ MAPS ]
— Added Ancient, Engage, and Apollo to Scrimmage, Casual and Deathmatch game modes.
— Added Frostbite to Danger Zone game mode.
— Added Guard and Elysion to Wingman game mode.
— Removed Mutiny and Swamp.
— Removed excessive details.
— Generally smoothed visual experience.
— Visual clarity improvements for very low resolution users.
— Minor tweaks. (Thanks hzx_fps!)
— Mild optimizations at the A Bombsite and Mid.
— Finishing visual touches.