– Players who receive significantly more communication abuse reports than others will receive a warning. If they continue to receive significantly more reports they will be muted by default. Other players can unmute them through the scoreboard as usual.
– Muting a player will now also hide their name and avatar.
– Reporting a player for abusive communications will now automatically mute them.
– Ballistic Shield will now block all melee attacks (knife, axe, fists, etc.)
– Texture and normal updates to the MAC-10 | Classic Crate to match new MAC-10 UV from Kai123
– Improved bot decision trees including support for Ballistic Shield.
– Game language can now be controlled in the game properties Language tab.
– Added support for Greek, Español-Latinoamérica, and Vietnamese languages.
– Fixed vote UI to display uppercase map names.
– Fixed several unlocalized UI strings.
— Reworked radio tower (only two first floors are accesable now)
— Added some new buildings near “beta”, “APC”, “radio tower”, “Charlie”
— Improved clipping across the map
— more covers props have been added in some places, to make map less open
— Added more loot crates
— Updated map overview
— Fixed many community bug reports
— Reduced grass size
— reduced fog density
— Changed lighting in some areas