26 August 2020
– Fixed a rare case where coach camera could remain in free roaming mode.
– Fixed net_dumpeventstats command to be cheat-protected.
– Improved performance
– New radar
– Raised the bottom of the water for better readability of players behind boats
– Fixed invisible water splashes
– Ambience sounds is quieter
– To make mid more attractive and balanced we have added a new path from mid up to heaven
– Heaven has now some more space towards the new path for better angles
– Closed gaps in wood fence at A-long (T side)
– Closed a sightline from CT-spawn to A-long
-Improved performance in all areas of the map
-Tweaked and improved clipping
-Adjusted environment lighting to give a better visual contrast
-Removed foliage on A Site wall
-Added multiple bomb reset triggers around A Site, B Site and Dock
-Extended Dock and Moved T Spawn back slightly to give CTs more setup time
-Adjusted cover around the map
-Tweaked wall at A Site for cleaner angles and made it easier to jump onto
-Made wallbangs through the door on B Site do less damage
-Lowered part of the wall on A Site
-Modified rock formation at upper T to A into a brick wall to improve visibility and grenade potential
-Fixed various lighting and texturing issues
-Subtle visual enhancements
-Fixed door stuck bug
-Fixed molotov exploit at Dark Spot Mid
-Updated .nav mesh
-Restored functionality to soundscapes
17 August 2020
– End of match scoreboard will now display which players were playing as a party when skill groups are revealed.
– Average wait times for finding matches on official game servers are now region-specific.
– Rcon connection from client will now get established asynchronously.
– Rcon address cannot be changed while connected to a dedicated server.
– Added a setting “rcon_connected_clients_allow” to disallow clients from connecting to other dedicated servers via rcon.
– Several stability improvements.
6 August 2020
[ FRACTURE CASE ]
– Introducing the Fracture Case, featuring designs from over 17 community artists-designed weapon finishes, and the Shattered Web Knives as rare special items.
[ MISC ]
– Updated main menu movie for Mutiny.
– Fixed several exploits related to VPK tampering.
– The -untrusted launch option is no longer supported
[ NETWORKING ]
– Multiple improvements to SDR networking protocol:
— Improved SDR routing selection logic
— Fixed SDR networking sessions to not be reused after expiration
— Improved stability
[ MAPS ]
– Fixed some clipping, z fighting, invisible surface bugs
– Fixed being able to spot enemies through wall near bridge. (thanks Chaelin!)
– Removed palm tree shadow at bridge
– Fixed wallbang at B main route
– Fixed weapons falling through stairs and other parts of the floor.
– Re-added the grenade windows to B.
– New skin for double door at middle.
– Various minor fixes.
– Significant improvement in performance in all areas of the map (Thanks Joaokaka1998 for testing!)
– Adjusted fade distances to improve performance
– Added more hint/skip brushes to separate certain visleaves
– Added ivy models to prop combine to increase performance when multiple are rendered at once
– Lowered part of the wall on A Site
– Modified rock formation at upper T to A into a brick wall to improve visibility and grenade potential
– Added cover at mid to B connector
– Removed cover at exit of mid to A connector
– Removed cover at Side Path near the back of A Site
– Adjusted position of cover at Catwalk
– Adjusted position of cover at T to A Lower
– Raised height of ceiling clipping around A Site & CT to A, allowing players to get on top of the wall on A Site
– Raised height of ceiling clipping around CT entrance to B
– Adjusted deathmatch spawn position near A Site
– Adjusted environment lighting to give a better visual contrast
– Fixed flickering of multiple bush props across the map
– Removed shadows for some foliage models, such as those seen at The Squid building
– Fixed missing textures on various displacements around the map
– Fixed various floating models around the map (windows, lamps, etc.)
– Improved clipping of wooden pillars at Dock
– Tweaked clipping around rock at T to A Upper
– Fixed numerous bomb stuck spots (thanks Joaokaka1998!)
– Bomb now teleports back to dry land if player drops it while stood on the small boat
– Added multiple bomb reset triggers around A Site, B Site and Dock
– Fixed incorrectly rotated tarp model at Dock
– Removed foliage on A Site wall
– Modified treasure map in T spawn ship to have a more accurate name applied to it
– Updated overview
– Swamp has now great FPS
– Replaced water material
– Made it brighter in some areas
– Updated radar
– Fixed some more clipping
– Closed the corner near the old saw blades by the backroom
– Made recess in wall at T-entrance
– Made brighter background in corner near T-entrance
– Closed a gap where a weapon could fall in between