- Great Summer Festival
- Period: August 5 (after maintenance)–August 26 (before maintenance)
- Splash into your favorite waterpark! Head over to Terrmian Beach now to enjoy the great summer getaway now.
- Click <Here> to find out more about the coolest fest of the year!
- Loyal Attendance Rewards Refreshed
- Period: August 6 (00:00 UTC)–September 9 (23:59 UTC)
- Spirit Pouch of Ferocious Beast, Breezy Conch Seaweed, and Rainbow Gem Fruit are all up for grabs to help you awaken your Courser. Simply log in daily to claim awesome rewards mentioned above in addition to [Event] Extra Life EXP Scroll, [Event] Precious Boss Furniture Box, Fine Accessory Box II, and more!
- Click <Here> to see the full rewards list!
- The Cursed Hero: July 29–August 26 (before maintenance)
- [Tournament] Tuvala Invitational – Sign-up Now Open!
- Sign-up Period: July 27 (12:00 UTC)–August 10 (23:59 UTC)
- Season (PVP) Server Team Kills Event: August 3 (00:01 UTC)–August 9 (23:59 UTC).
- If you have applied or will apply for the tournament, make sure to fight in the EU_Season(PVP) and NA_Season(PVP) servers this week!
- [Promotion] Play for a Free Game Pass
- You can still continue your 14-day trial and receive a free game pass if you joined the event period before August 5 (before maintenance). Please check your current status <HERE> to see if you are still eligible for the free game pass!
- [Web Event] Trail of Summer
- Into the Unknown
- Into the Unknown event compensation
- A compensation of 5 additional Seal of the Undying items to those who completed the quest [Daily] To the Bottom of the Pit of the Undying between July 22 (after maintenance) to July 29 (before maintenance) has been given. Please check your in-game mailbox (B).
Major Update: Season Server Early Graduation
- The Summer Season Early Graduation has begun.
- Adventurers who wish to convert their character to a normal character after they have finished their journey in the season servers can accept the quest “[Season Server Graduation] At the Crossroad” from <Crow Merchants Guild Scribe> Leyla.
- Adventurers who are ready to convert their character to a normal character can ask <Crow Merchants Guild Chief Manager> Fughar for <Crow Merchants Guild Scribe> Leyla’s location.
- Complete the quest “[Season Server Graduation] At the Crossroad” and receive “Honorable Adventurer’s Certificate” as a reward.
- Interact with <Crow Merchants Guild Chief Manager> Fughar after using Honorable Adventurer’s Certificate to complete the quest “[Season Server Graduation] Into the Big Wide World.”
- Only season characters in normal servers can use the Honorable Adventurer’s Certificate.
- Please note that once Honorable Adventurer’s Certificate is used, your season character will be converted to a normal character and you will no longer be able to receive season server benefits.
- Once you convert your season character to a normal character, you will receive “Gift Box Full of Memories” as a reward.
- Complete the quest “[Season Server Graduation] Into the Big Wide World” to receive the summer season completion rewards “Gift Box Full of Memories” and “[Season] Tuvala Conversion Stone Box.”
- The 20% Discount Coupon you can obtain from the Gift Box Full of Memories will expire in 3 days.
- How to Convert a Tuvala Gear to a Normal Gear
- You need the Tuvala “conversion stones” (e.g. [Season] Tuvala Ring Conversion Stone), obtainable from [Season] Tuvala Conversion Stone Boxes, in order to convert a Tuvala gear to a normal gear.
- You can use only one Tuvala conversion stone for each gear part, so you must be careful to ensure that the stone is used for a gear at its highest enhancement level.
- How to Convert a Tuvala Gear to a Boss Gear
- You first need to use the Tuvala conversion stone and convert a Tuvala gear to a normal gear before you can convert it to a boss gear.
- After converting the Tuvala gear to normal gear, find <Crow Merchants Guild Chief Manager> Fughar and accept either the quest “[Season] Even Sharper Weapon” or the quest “[Season] Even Sturdier Armor,” depending on the boss gear you wish to obtain.
- However, you can only obtain a boss gear with a Tuvala gear of PRI (I), DUO (II), TRI (III), TET (IV), or PEN (V) enhancement level.
- Set effects will be applied when equipping Tuvala gear converted to normal gear, Tuvala gear converted to boss gear, or boss gear.
- Added the quest “[Season] Fughar’s Gift” through which you can obtain the following gifts prepared by <Crow Merchants Guild Chief Manager> Fughar for those adventurers who have finished the 40-day-long journey with him: Advice of Valks (+100) and Season Special Gift Exchange Coupon.
- You can exchange the Season Special Gift Exchange Coupon for PEN (V) Capotia Ring or Earring by using the Season Special Gift feature available from Fughar.
- Until August 26 (before maintenance) you will be able to continue enjoying the adventurers in the season servers if you do not receive any Season Server Graduation quests.
- You can still do <Crow Merchants Guild Chief Manager> Fughar’s quests for a certain period of time even after the summer season has ended with the August 26 (Wednesday) maintenance.
- Summer Season concludes on August 26 and any unconverted Season Characters will be converted into regular characters automatically in this maintenance.
- Please check out the full guide on early graduation <Here>.
Major Update: Instant Entry into the Pit of the Undying
The Pit of the Undying was well received by many of you thanks to its uniquely tactic-based PvE content. Yet, we heard that its remote location in the game made it hard to fully enjoy its contents. Therefore, we have added a function that allows instant entrance to the Pit of the Undying so that it is easier to access.
We hope that you can now pop into the Pit of the Undying once a day and enjoy facing off against different challenging monsters.
- Added a function to instantly enter the Pit of the Undying where you can compete against the First Crow’s finest warriors in an endless battle for glory.
- While in Velia or Crow’s Nest, you can instantly enter and exit the arena by pressing the button for the Pit of the Undying in the ESC menu after completing the quest [Crow’s Nest] Crow’s Mercenary. After completing the quest, you can only access the Pit of the Undying via that button.
- If you haven’t completed [Crow’s Nest] Crow’s Mercenary, speak to NPC Lavala to enter the Pit of the Undying.
- You cannot create or leave parties at the Pit of the Undying.
- If you haven’t used the button on the ESC menu to enter the Pit of the Undying, you’ll be moved to Crow’s Nest upon leaving the Pit of the Undying. You can only enter the Pit of the Undying through NPC dialogue during the Crow’s Nest main quests.
- To exchange your Seal of the Undying via Patrigio you need to leave the Pit of the Undying and go to Crow’s Nest.
- Changed the [Daily] To the Pit of the Undying quests to now only be accepted and completed by talking to NPC Randy instead of Lavala.
- The cooldown for switching servers will now be applied separately for season servers and non-season servers.
- Fixed the issue where the buttons for completing the quests [Enhancement] Even Finer Tuvala Shuriken I and [Enhancement] Even Finer Tuvala Shuriken II did not appear when interacting with NPC Fughar if a PEN Tuvala Shuriken was equipped or in your inventory.
- The ships of adventurers with negative karma will now glow red.
- You can now open and close the cabin doors of an Epheria Carrack while sailing.
- However, you cannot open or close the cabin doors when the ship is auto-navigating, using sailing skills, or when the ship’s durability is below 50%.
- Fixed the issue the descriptions of Lightning Chain skills were missing information about their electric shock effect.
- Fixed the issue the descriptions of Lightning Chain skills were missing information about their electric shock effect.
- Fixed the issue with certain graphical effects for main weapon skill demos.
- Fixed the connecting movements of Smokescreen I–V combos while switching to Awakening mode to be more natural.
- Removed irrelevant information about how to obtain Cron Meals from the event and Oasis versions of Cron Meals.
- Fixed the issue where the item prices would overlap in the Pearl Shop (F3).
- Added text explaining that the following special skills of pets do not stack: Auto-fishing Time Reduced; Desert Disease Resistance, Gathering Item Quantity Increase.
- Added text to the following pets’ descriptions that they can loot from a farther distance.
- Long-tailed Rosefinch
- Cushy Mallowmerz
- Added text to the descriptions of boxes containing functional costumes explaining that equipping the costumes will not fulfill the set-effect requirement for non-functional apparel.
- Added a text that says “Market Silver Collection increase effect does not apply on Pearl Item transactions” to the Rich Merchant’s Ring and Old Moon Trade Pass’s item descriptions.
- For details on the newly added Pearl Shop Update, please click < Here > !
- Improved the graphics for when the Red Paladins disappear after being discovered during the quest [Cursed Event] The Truth Behind the Mask.
- Fixed the issue where the security system at the Kratuga Ancient Ruins would deactivate abnormally if you left the area after triggering it and invisible monsters would appear on the minimap.
- Added new quests that can be accepted via a Mysterious Painting obtained from a Suspicious Cargo Ship.
- The Mysterious Painting is revealed to be a depiction of a burning flag and a torch. Having this item in your inventory will allow you to accept a special quest.
- Added Yona’s Fragment as a reward for completing the following quests in Valencia.
- These quests may only be completed once per character.
|Minuette’s Secret Mission #2|
|Waltz’s Secret Mission #3|
|Serenade’s Secret Mission #3|
|Bolero’s Secret Mission #3|
|Roud Sulfur Mine
|Kill the Seed|
|You Should Be Setting Examples|
|Taming a Manager|
|Atui Balac’s Special Mission|
|Secret of Ancient Weapons|
|Secret of Ancient Devices|
|Rookie’s Role Model|
|Pila Ku Jail
|Corrupt Warders #1|
|Corrupt Warders #2|
|Eliminating Hidden Threat to the Kingdom|
- Changed the objectives of the following quests.
|Corrupt Warders #1||Take down Dark Eyes Warder x100||Take down Dark Eyes Warder x70|
|Corrupt Warders #2||Take down Iron Fist Warder x100||Take down Iron Fist Warder x70|
- [Cursed Event] Fixed the issue where Nimue didn’t take the Pilgrimage Map with her when returning to her world.
- If you could not get knowledge of Jensen before, you can now get that knowledge by conversing with him.
- Updated the following UIs.
- Social Action
- Monster Rank
- Savage Rift Status
- Chat Filters
- Team Battle
- Suggest Change
- Mount Information
- Renamed “Keyboard” and “Gamepad” settings under Settings > Interface Settings > Action Hotkeys to “Keyboard Hotkey Settings” and “Game Pad Button Settings.”
- Added an even more special graphical effect to the enhancement window that will appear after successfully enhancing an item to TET or PEN.
- Moved up the location of the Skill (K) window’s search bar.
- Changed the design of the Skill Demo button in the Skill (K) window.
- A background image will now appear when you have the End Game window open.
- You can no longer click on UIs with their own background images when the End Game window is open.
- Added a background image to the lower part of the window that appears when you open up a Patrigio’s Apparel Bag.
- Changed the alert message for when World Boss Offin Tett appears.
- Fixed the issue where you couldn’t toggle the TAA option under the Anti-Aliasing settings in Remastered or Ultra graphics mode.
- Fixed the issue where it looked as if the Performance Optimization settings were not being applied.
- Fixed the issue where you could not drag the Friend List UI by clicking on the upper section of the window.
- Fixed the issue where if you attack Red Paladins from over a certain distance, your kill may not be counted towards the quest [Cursed Event] The Truth Behind the Mask.
- Fixed the issue where the cooldown for using Naderr’s Band with enhancement chance of 100 and above was showing as 1 hour and 10 minutes instead of just 10 minutes.
- Fixed the issue where certain summoning skills wouldn’t emit the appropriate visual or sound effects.
- Fixed typos in the messages that appeared when opening a set of Treant Camouflage or Desert Camouflage costumes.
- Fixed the issue where certain structures looked unnatural in the following places.
- Southern Mountain Range
- Canyon of Corruption
- Lerao Island
- Fixed the issue where you couldn’t purchase a specific trade item if you had the exact amount of silver equal to the trade item’s price.
- Fixed the issue where incorrect information was displayed for closed rifts in the Savage Rift Status window.
- Fixed typos for the following.
- The quest [Cursed Event] The Truth Behind the Mask
- The quest [Cursed Event] A Statue, a Mirror, and a Map
- The quest [Cursed Event] Search
- The quest objective of [Valencia] Wake-Up Juice(?)
- Yonal’s Sign
- The text that appears when using Ancient Device
- The descriptions of certain trade items
- [Sorceress] Fixed the graphical issue with the lower part of the Epheria Marine outfit.
- Added the missing text that says you can use the content from Arena of Arsha to the explanation that appears when selecting a Trial Character.
- Fixed the issue where Secret Book of Old Moon item buffs would continue running during maintenance instead of being temporarily paused.
- If you have used a Secret Book of Old Moon item at least once you will receive 5 days worth of Secret Book of Old Moon items as compensation.
- We are aware of the issue where the Grapple effect of skills sometimes fails, causing a message about Forward Guard to appear.
- [06/08 – Fixed]
We are aware of the issue where [Kunoichi] Night Cat Premium Set and [Shai] Whimsical Alchemist Classic Set do not appear in the Hot & New category even though they are on sale on the Pearl Shop. You can find these items in the Apparel > Outift category by setting your class to Kunoichi or Shai then scrolling down or using the search bar.
- [Updated August 7] We are aware of the issue where [Event] Cantabile Pack is showing a wrong sale period. This item is to be sold until August 12 maintenance and not August 19 maintenance. We apologize for the confusion and inconvenience.
- [Updated August 10] We are aware of the issue where completing the quest condition “[Daily EXC] Your Time, My Time” for the quest “[Repeat] Helping Fughar” does not complete the Season Pass Challenge.
- Please make sure to check if the “[Repeat] Helping Fughar” is reset in the Season Pass UI after midnight (00:00 UTC) before accepting this repeatable quest.