- The Egg Hunt event has begun.
- Event Period: April 10th (after maintenance) – April 24th (before maintenance)
- During the event period, complete quests, defeat monsters, gather, and fish to get eggcentric eggs!
- Rewards that can be obtained through this event like [Event] Mystical Golden Egg will give you the chance to win one of Kzarka’s Sealed Weapon Box, Nouver’s Sealed Sub-weapon Box, Ogre Ring, and much more!
- Tulip season is here!
- You can enjoy the tulips blooming up all over the world of Black Desert from April 10th (after maintenance) – May 8th (before maintenance).
- Out of the Woods: Apr. 4 00:00 UTC – Apr. 10 23:59 UTC
- [Community Event] Bake a Cake for the Black Spirit!
- Voting Period: Apr. 3 – Apr. 10
- Winner announced: Apr. 11th
- Glimmering Old Moon
- Event items (Old Moon Letters, Remnants, Moonlight Shards, Faint Old Moon Accessories) and unclaimed Old Moon Challenges will be removed on April 17th maintenance.
- Blooming Blossoms
- Event rewards for the True or False have been distributed with this (4/10) regular maintenance. Please claim your reward items via in-game mailbox (B) and/or check your Title rewards directly from My Information window (P).
- As announced previously, Shadow Arena will close in its current state to go back into development with this maintenance.
- We want to show our appreciation for your continuous support and affection for Shadow Arena since launch by offering [Event] Blessing of Kamasylve (20 Days) via in-game mailbox (B). Please claim the item enclosed inside within 7 days.
- Accordingly, the UI button to enter Shadow Arena on ESC menu and as a pop-up notification banner on bottom right corner have been removed.
- Fixed the issue of friendly fire incurring damage within the offense side of Conquest War.
- Fixed the issue where the button to participate in a Node War was not working properly for War Heroes who are in a Guild Alliance.
- Fixed the issue where Dark Rift monsters would not appear when you approached the rifts while gliding above a certain altitude on an Arduanatt.
- Fixed the issue where the game would intermittently shut down when claiming Silver that enters your Inventory (I).
- Fixed the issue where the character would collide into an invisible wall when entering Cohen Farm from Epheria through the Irrigation System.
- Fixed the titles of the NPCs around the excavation site near the Ancient Stone Chamber.
- Edited the dialog for the Town Soldier NPC at Duvencrune to be more natural.
- Edited the dialog for the Brellin Farm NPC to be more natural.
- The following changes have been made for Dream Horses Arduanatt and Diné.
- You can now press the S key to quickly descend during Wings of Wind or Wings of Freedom.
- You can now use Wings of Wind and Wings of Freedom during the descent after using the skill Leap.
- Characters will now move more naturally during the skills Wings of Wind and Wings of Freedom.
- You can now use the skill Charge faster after using Earth of Life or Earth of Protection.
- You can now use the Earth of Life while the horse is moving, or using the skills Sprint or Instant Accel.
- Fixed the issue where the fall damage reduction buff was not applied properly to Arduanatt after you landed it by pressing the S key after it performed the skills Wings of Wind and Wings of Freedom.
- When you register a mount at the Stable while you do not have any mounts called, the mount you registered will now immediately be called.
- The Turn and Brake for the Galley, Epheria Sailboat/Frigate has been increased like the below. (Therefore the Ship License descriptions have also been changed).
- Turn 100% -> 110%
- Brake 100% -> 110%
- Epheria Sailboat
- Turn 100% -> 110%
- Brake 100% -> 110%
- Epheria Frigate
- Turn 110% -> 120%
- Brake 110% -> 120%
- It will now be easier to turn when using the Ram, Smooth-Turn, and AbruptTurn skills while on the Galley, Epheria Sailboat/Frigate.
- The higher the Turn of the ship, the more you will feel this change.
- When you first login with a character, the character will now appear facing towards your screen.
- Fixed the issue where the basic attack (W + LMB) after a basic jump attack (W + SPACE to jump forward, then LMB during the jump) was not dealing the correct amount of damage in Awakening Weapon mode.
- Improved the animation for sprinting in Main Weapon mode.
- Fixed the graphical issue with the abdomen that occurred when a Ranger goes into the combat stance without any defense gear or outfit/costume on.
- Fixed the issue where the stomach area would appear graphically unnatural when standing or sitting while wearing the basic outfit.
- Fixed the issue where the character would appear graphically broken in combat and non-combat stance when equipped with the Zereth Armor. (Fixed the issue where the legs, left arm and hand areas would appear graphically broken).
- Fixed the graphical issue that occurred when wearing Purnado Shoes with the Fallen Garzar Outfit.
- Fixed the issue where there would be a graphical overlapping issue when equipping the Purnado Shoes and Enslar outfit
- Fixed the graphical issue with the fox mask decoration of the Spring Blossom Outfit that occurred in combat stance.
- Fixed the issue where the stomach area would appear graphically unnatural when standing or sitting while wearing the basic outfi
- Fixed the issue where Bheg’s Gloves would appear on the hands when equipped with the Noel outfit.
- Fixed the issue where the Kibelius Divinus Outfit would appear black in the character selection window when running the game in Remastered mode.
- The list of items that you could get from a Golden Treasure Chest has been changed to the following.
- Gold Bar 10,000G, Sharp Alchemy Stone of Destruction, Sharp Alchemy Stone of Protection, Tungrad Necklace, Tungrad Earring, Nouver’s Sealed Sub-weapon Box, Dandelion Weapon Box, Ogre Ring, Ring of Crescent Guardian, Black Magic Crystal – Harphia, Magic Crystal of Infinity – Experience, Caphras Stone, Memory Fragment, Sharp Black Crystal Shard, Cron Stone, Black Stone (Weapon), Black Stone (Armor), Hard Black Crystal Shard, Golden Coelacanth
- Fixed the issue where you were able to make different furniture overlap as you placed them in certain situations in Housing mode.
- Added a Challenge which allows you to receive the “+15 Liverto Weapon Box” as a reward when reaching Lv. 55.
- This is available once per Family and if your character is over Lv.55, you will have already completed the Challenge (Y) upon logging in and you can claim the completion reward.
- Central Market was the first step to create a free market economy where you as the adventurer create your own market without much restriction. We wanted to ensure
- However, after the Central Market update, the price gap between equipment which were not upgraded and equipment which were upgraded to ultimate gradually increased due to the amount of equipment upgraded to blue grade rarely being sold or purchased.
- Therefore due to profit margins being made by the use of these characteristics of the Central Market, we implemented the following changes.
- Equipment upgraded to blue grade have been removed.
– The previous upgraded blue equipment have been changed to the yellow grade (ultimate) equipment.
- Equipment upgraded to yellow grade can no longer be bought or sold at the Central Market.
– All blue grade equipment which were registered at the Central Market (or placed on orders or purchased) will be redistributed back through the mail.
– Yellow grade equipment can be registered after the reform stone has been extracted and downgraded back to green from the Blacksmith or Arms Dealer NPC.
– For extraction, you need 1 Restoration Stone which is sold for 1,000 Silver from the Blacksmith or Arms Dealer NPC. Extraction will result in the following: the equipment prior to being upgraded and an Ultimate Weapon/Armor Reform Stone.
- With grades 1, 2, and 3 Reform Stones, you will have a chance to upgrade to yellow grade (ultimate) equipment.
- When Crafting from the Workshop, you can obtain the original crafting equipment and have a chance to obtain yellow grade (ultimate) equipment.
- Added a visual and sound effect which is displayed when upgrade has succeeded or failed.
- When attempting an upgrade, the upgrade value for the equipment you are attempting to upgrade will be displayed.
*We are also investigating if there are any ways this system is being abused.
**We resolved the issue where adventurers who have completed all the series of The Uncharted Sea, History of Margoria quest series prior to its revamp on April 3 could not complete the Discovered and Undiscovered quest.
- The crystals below can now be obtained from the outfits described below. Therefore, the item descriptions have been updated:
- Ancient Spirit’s Crystal – Swiftness: Garnier Troupe Garb
- Ancient Spirit’s Crystal – Valor: Delphe Knights Armor
- Fixed the issue where it would appear as if you are duplicating items when using the Central Market.
- You can now dye Fiery sub-weapon gear.
- You can no longer store bound items to the Central Market Warehouse.
- Fixed the issue where the Striker and Archer characters could not equip the below clothes using the Equipment Tailoring Coupon even when reaching the required Sailing Level.
- Apprentice Sailor’s Clothes (Costume)
- Skilled Sailor’s Clothes (Costume)
- Professional Sailor’s Clothes (Costume)
- The following monster names have changed, as well as any reference to them in quests, knowledge entries, etc.
|Young Tree Spirit||Small Tree Spirit|
|Young Glutoni||Small Glutoni|
|Young Khuruto||Small Khuruto|
|Young Harpy||Small Harpy|
|Young Red Orc||Small Red Orc|
|Young Red Orc Warrior||Small Red Orc Warrior|
|Young Treant||Small Treant|
|Young Altar Imp||Small Altar Imp|
- The Ahib Griffon from the Dark Rift will now return to its place if it strays too far away from the Dark Rift while performing its midair chasing motions.
- The conditions for the initial availability of the Dark Rift has changed like the following:
- Before: Needed to have at least 1 character within the Family which completed the Awakening quest.
- Now: Need to have at least 1 character within the Family which reached Lv. 56.
- The Moghulis from the Dark Rift will now use a skill based attack even when the adventurer is nearby.
- Fixed the issue where the Mad Screaming Orc Warrior would stand up awkwardly when attacked by an attack which should lift and knock it down.
- The location where the boss is spawned for the [Boss] Black Spirit and the Giant Imp quest has been changed from Velia Beach to Altar of Agris.
- Fixed the issue where Red Nose boss monster would not have a weapon.
- Changed the text for the following quests.
- Lucky Well
- Changed the icon for the quest Support from the Church.
- The color of the highlighted text in the following quests has been changed.
- The Confession I
- The Confession II
- Rising Black Energy
- Down in the Deep
- The button “Lost Weapon of Basteer” in the Black Spirit window will now only appear to adventurers who are Lv. 45 or below.
- Fixed the issue where the following daily quests in the Quest window (O)>Recommended>[Lv.46] Departure! Path to Hunting would appear even when they were completed.
- [Daily] Easy Game
- [Daily] Hunter’s Honor
- [Daily] The Reckless One
- Fixed the issue where you could keep handing in items to NPCs for the following quests even after the quests were completed.
- [Gathering] Strong Timber
- [Processing] The Beauty of Planks
- [Processing] Glossy Plywood
- [Gathering] Ow, My Stomach
- Changed the quest objective icon for the quest Warmish Life (?).
- Changed the quest objective icon for the quest With an Elixir’s Power.
- Fixed the recipe for Steamed Seafood in the quest summary of [Cooking Lv23] Stamina Food of the Sea.
- Fixed the recipe for Seafood Pasta in the quest summary of [Cooking Lv26] I Can Never Forget!
- The conditions for completing the Trading with the Shen Merchant Guild #2 quest has been changed.
- Before: Craft the Apprentice’s Alchemy Box using Imperial Alchemy
- Now: Hand over Clear Liquid Reagent
- Before: Earn silver by delivering the Apprentice’s Alchemy Box to the Imperial Delivery Manager
- Now: Hand over Pure Powder Reagent
- The auto-navigate feature will now take you to the destination to complete The Isolated Supply Route quest (which is an existing main quest).
- Adventurers who are going through the renewed quests can now accept the [ADV] Beginning of the New Journey quest which is provided by Rulupee of the Inn in Altinova.
- However, since this is a Family quest, characters who have already completed the quest cannot accept the quest.
- We resolved the issue where adventurers who have completed all the series of The Uncharted Sea, History of Margoria quest series prior to its revamp on April 3 could not complete the Discovered and Undiscovered quest.
- Therefore adventurers who were affected have forfeited the quest mentioned above, yet were given the First Time in Margoria quest from the Black Spirit so that the series of Margoria quests can be completed.
- Adventurers who have completed all of the series of Margoria quests prior to April 3 have already received the rewards for the Discovered and Undiscovered quest, therefore will now receive additional quest rewards from the First Time in Margoria quest.
- The quest completion conditions for the Discovered and Undiscovered quest has changed from “Restore Old Treasure from Blacksmith Bindo” to “Talk to Blacksmith Bindo”. Once you complete the quest conditions, you can restore the Old Treasure from Bindo.
- Added a list of items which can be restored based on quantity of the Old Treasure item. The list can be viewed on the item description.
- Added the First Time in Margoria quest to the quest Recommended tab.
- Added a warning message on the quest completion text for Treasure of the Ancient Shrine I-VI.
- The conditions for receiving the Welcome to Altinova! quest has changed like the following:
- Reach Lv. 52 or higher -> Reach Lv. 52 and complete the Bridle of Destiny quest.
- Certain Gain Knowledge buttons will no longer be displayed after they have been obtained.
- Added gender conditions for accepting the [Repeat] Bad Hair Day and [Repeat] Violence is not the Answer quests.
- The “[Daily] To Become Karlstein” quest which was displayed at the bottom of the Suggested tab’s “Karlstein Outfit Crafting: The One Who Follows the Path of Vetor”, has been moved to the Recurring tab.
- Fixed the issue where quests which cannot be accepted due to the quest renewals were being displayed on the Recommended quest list within the Quest window.
- Changed the text of the knowledge entry “The Weakness of Azunak’s Guardian Snake.”
- You can now also get the knowledge for Valencian Mission from Ganin Arth at Ancient Ruins Excavation Site.
- Fixed the issue where an unattainable knowledge entry related to a “Merchant for Returning Adventurers” was being referred to.
- A notification icon for the Dark Rift will now appear when you reach Lv. 56.
- Fixed the issue where the guide which is intended to only show up when you first discover a mount was appearing in irrelevant situations.
- Added a background color to the Quick Slots to make them more visible.
- Fixed the issue where the border colors (rewards, knowledge, EXP, etc.) would change within the Quest window .
- Improvements were made so that certain UI does not take up memory.
- Mount skills will now appear in the skill guide when boarding a mount.
- Fixed the issue where the skill guide would not appear when getting off from a mount.
- When you come out of the Stable after finding your first mount, a guide text will now appear on the mount icon at the top left of the screen.
- You can now select Tier 1 Nodes through the Node War Information tab’s Tax Grade section from the World Map.
- Fixed the issue where the icon tooltip would disappear when joining a party.
- The “Slots” and “View as List” buttons within the Central Market’s Sell tab will reflect the latest view you selected.
- You can now view the tax benefits of Tier 1 Nodes (Easy/Medium/Hard) through the Node Tax Info. window from Node Management NPC’s.
- When you have items which do not stack together with items which are stackable when Processing, the same items will not have the “Processing” button anymore.
- Fixed the issue where the Node Manager names would bleed out of the Node Information window in the World Map (M).
- The detection area of the scrollbar has been expanded for all of the UI’s in the game.
- When using Party Assembly and Return of an Archaeologist, the icon on the top right side of the screen will now disappear after the time limit expires.
- Fixed the issue where the Upgrade sound effect would play even when using the Upgrade Now feature.
- Fixed the issue where the Attendance Rewards window would occasionally look abnormal.
- Fixed the issue where certain items would occasionally not appear when searching items at the Central Market.
- Fixed the issue where NPC interaction buttons would occasionally not work.
- Fixed the issue where Mael Costa at Costa Farm would not lend you the Small Fence.
- Fixed the issue where you were able to turn abnormally quickly using the controller pad while riding a ship.