The patch notes for the 4/14 Update are here. In this update, we’ve added new content, events, bug fixes, and overall improvements to the game. See the patch notes for more details about this update.
※ All screenshots were taken from the test environment and may differ from what appears in the live server.
■ Tier 5 Pet
– Added Tier 5 Pet.
ㆍThere’s a chance to obtain a Tier 5 Pet when exchanging a Tier 4 Pet.
ㆍ One of the pet skills will randomly change when exchanging for a Tier 5 Pet.
ㆍ Added Tier 5 Pet collection.
– Added Choppy and Junaid Cat to the Tier 1 to 5 Pet collection list.
– A bonus stat is applied when you collect 10 or more pets for each tier.
■ 3-Slot Mystical Gear
– Added Mystical Gear with 3-slots.
ㆍThe prefix ‘JIN’ has been added identify 3-Slot Mystical Gear. This includes JIN Liverto, JIN Kite, JIN Rosar, and JIN Grunil.
ㆍGo to Camp > Blacksmith > Forge Mystical and use 3 Ultimate Liverto, Ultimate Kite, Ultimate Rosar, or Ultimate Grunil to craft this item.
■ Ancient Ruins Season 2
– A new season of Ancient Ruins has begun.
ㆍIncreased the overall rewards, and the Kabuamilles battle has been slightly simplified.
■ Bounty Mission
– Added the Bounty Mission content.
ㆍ Bounty Missions will be available after completing ‘The End of Southwest Calpheon Adventures’ challenge.
ㆍYou can accept a total of 2 quests at a time from the Bounty Mission board, found in towns and villages.
ㆍ You can spend Silver to change the quests on the board once a day.
ㆍ Complete Bounty Missions to obtain various rewards and grow even stronger.
※ The bulletin board will not appear if you haven’t completed ‘The End of Southwest Calpheon Adventures’ challenge.
■ Added the option to create a room to observe matches in Ramoness Arena
– Many Adventurers voiced a desire to watch matches after the Ramoness Championship in March.
Now, Adventurers can use Watch Mode to freely watch matches in Ramoness Arena.
■ Alchemy Stone
– Increased the chances for Abyssal Alchemy Stones and Mystical Alchemy Stones to appear.
– Increased the chances of Relics appearing that are Epic-grade and above.
– A new relic slot has been added.
– Added stacks towards acquiring a free relic while pulling relics.
■ Special Boss Rush
– You now have the option to enter normal Boss Rush even if you have Special Boss Rush Passes.
– If a character within the family has a record of completing some mission or Elite Boss Rush with where auto-play is restricted, you can use Auto-Combat on other characters.
– The boss at the hardest difficulty will become enraged faster when its HP drops below 50%.
– Changed to allow Designated Exchange for accessories Mystical-grade and above in Shakatu Exchange.
– You can now select multiple items for Designated Exchange from Shakatu Exchange.
– Fixed an issue where the Camp tab at the bottom and Social Action button overlapped on some devices.
– Fixed an issue where the item description didn’t display when tapping an item from the results screen after defeating a boss in Guild Boss Rush.
– Fixed animation and audio issues that occured during character ascension.
– Made a change to hide notice messages while playing Arena content.
– Adjusted the size of the Notification Settings button to make it easier to select and removed unnecessary information from the notice list.
– Added a tutorial for the Blood Kin system. The tutorial will start when entering Social > Blood Kin.
– Added a notification message that will inform you if a Blood Kin doesn’t respond.
– Added an alarm that informs you if a Blood Kin logs in.
– Boss Rush: Fixed an issue where the character would occassionally not move when fighting Mogulis with Auto Repeat.
– Fixed an issue where text that appeared during weapon exchange at the Blacksmith was not correct.
– Fixed an issue where the audio was abnormal when entering the Arena menu.
– Fixed an issue where you would exit to the main menu and the Ramoness party UI would appear when tapping Back from the Ranked Arena.
– Fixed an issue where the skill button appeared during Ranked Arena.
– Fixed an issue where the Camp Management list arrow and icon overlapped the employment message that shows up after employing a Camp Manager.
– Fixed an issue where the message stating that you can accept better Black Spirit quests would continously appear.
– Fixed an issue where the language select UI appeared abnormally in certain UI sizes.
– Fixed an issue where the show helmet feature was not applied on your character from the Blood Kin screen.
– Fixed an issue where the color of the guild mileage alert message appeared in the color of the item you purchased from the Pearl Shop.
– Fixed an issue where some UI overlapped when setting the tags to Check All for the Steps of Fortune.
– Changed the skill Arcane Bolt to Blizzard.
– Hails down shards of ice to deal damage to enemies.
|Lv 1||Damage per hit 185%, Max 5 hits||Damage per hit 185%, Max 10 hits|
|Lv 10||Damage per hit 240.5%, Max 5 hits||Damage per hit 240.5%, Max 10 hits|
|Lv 1||Damage per hit 129.5%, Max 5 hits||Damage per hit 129.5%, Max 10 hits|
|Lv 10||Damage per hit 168.35%, Max 5 hits||Damage per hit 168.35%, Max 10 hits|
– Increased cooldown time by 2 seconds.
– The last hit will now freeze the target.
– Changed the effect of Enhanced: Increase Hit Targets to Increase Range effect.
– Added Serrett and Labreve branch.
– Removed the maximum 1-time Piercing effect.
– Removed Serrett and Labreve branch effect from Firestorm.
– Changed to enable characters to run if they hold the move button after Firestorm ends.
– Increased the attack range of Frost Pillars.
– Changed to allow ‘Hurricane’ to be enabled right after using ‘Tornado’.
■ New Events
– Strawberry Festival Event
– Shakatu’s Log-in Event
■ Ending Events
– PvP Great Rewards Event
– Spring Log-in Event
■ Sale Ending
– Silver Level Up Package
– Black Stone Level Up Package
– Gold Coin Level Up Package
– Boss Stamp Package
– Ancient Tablet Package
– Epic Accessory Chest I
– Epic Accessory Chest II
– Epic Accessory Chest III
– Epic Defense Gear Chest
– Major Restoration Support Pack
■ Sales Ending Next Week
– Gold Coin Level Up Package II
– Best Deals > Black Stone
– Ancient Gold Coin Package
– Relic Growth Chest will be available until further notice and the purchase limit has been removed.