This week we focus on Master Skillcape Perks! A while back we asked you all for ideas/suggestions of what perks to add for each 120 skill as well as improving some of the 99 skillcape perks and here’s what we’ve done!
Skillcape Perks changed
- Agility – No longer fail any agility obstacles (this has been rolled out to work on every obstacle in game)
- Constitution – Retains the current effect, but the healing now continues to work in combat
- Construction – Has a chance to save planks when building in your player-owned house
- Crafting – Provides a chance to cut all gems in your inventory at once and provides unlimited thread
- Divination – Wisps will now last a fixed amount of time when first harvested from
- Firemaking – Fire spirits give better rewards and will act as a light source
- Fletching – Provides a chance to make extra bolts, arrows and darts
- Hunter – Increases the effective range of your traps by 2 tiles
- Prayer – Retains the current effect, but acts like a First-Age Cape if owned
- Thieving – All drops are noted, and stacks with Ardougne Cape if owned
Master Skillcape Perks
- Invention – Gives an increased chance of receiving uncommon and rare components when disassembling
- Dungeoneering – A chance to choose which boss you face; increased chance of lore drops inside Daemonheim and Elite Dungeons; and the ability to wear your cape inside Daemonheim
- Slayer – Gives a chance to choose your task from a Slayer master each time you receive a new one
- Master Quest Cape – Brings a range of lore-related teleports into a single item, allowing you to teleport to the Legends’ Guild, the World Gate, Varrock Museum, the Empty Throne Room and several more
Post-release clan improvements, allowing free to play players to try out construction and more, read all of the patch notes here!
Summer Weekends | Combat | 10th – 13th August
The combat summer weekend is approaching! Here’s what you can expect:
- Charm drops give one more charm than normal.
- Increased chance of rare drops and enhanced ring of wealth.
- 50% increased Slayer experience.
- All Slayer assignments are treated as using a Slayer VIP Ticket.
- Shattered Worlds grants 50% extra anima.
- 10% cheaper instance fees.
- Ability to loot from Mazcab Raids once per day.
- Extra training points from Boss Training.
- You may choose your Boss Slayer assignments over the weekend.
NOTE: Ironmen are excluded from all bonuses in bold.