This week’s event is another War Mode event, and we’re bringing back similar rules from Desert Knights to get the chaos going and your blood pumping. Welcome to Overpower.
Similar to Desert Knights, everyone will spawn with level three gear and a care package weapon. In Overpower, however, three 8-man squads will battle it out on Erangel. It only takes three seconds to revive teammates, but you also bleed-out much faster than normal, so make sure a teammate is nearby before you make a move!
Check out the full event details below!
STARTS: Nov 1, 7pm PDT / Nov 2, 4am CET
ENDS: Nov 4, 7pm PST / Nov 5 4am CET
- 8-man squads on Erangel
- NA/EU/OC: FPP only
- Please note that getting into the Event Mode lobby as a party may cause your team to disband or crash when the match is made. Instead, invite your friends to play once you’re in the Event Mode lobby.
- War Mode
- Three 8-man squads fight on Erangel (max 24 players)
- Each match takes place inside a small, static safe zone
- All players spawn with level three gear and a care package weapon
- When knocked, you will take 20 damage per second (total of 5 seconds of being knocked down before dying)
- Reviving a teammate will take 3 seconds
- Eliminating an enemy earns your team 3 points
- Killed players respawn in planes that fly by every 30 seconds
- The first team to reach 150 points wins
- If no team reaches 150 points after 15 minutes, the team with the most points wins
OTHER EVENT RULES
- The mode is limited to 24 maximum players (3 teams of 8 players)
- Vehicles do not spawn
- Red zones are disabled
- Care packages are disabled
- Weather is set to “Sunny”
- Friendly fire is disabled