Today, we are pleased to announce that PUBG MOBILE will run a brand new competition for the entire community to participate in. In this competition, we will give an opportunity to the most creative players to have their artwork put into the game in a form of an outfit that the development team will create. These clothes will be permanent clothes that players will be able to obtain in the future.
Starting from May 20 and running until June 4, PUBG MOBILE team will accept submissions of all the outfit designs sent over by our players. These submissions should be sent via email, and they should include a very specific subject line in order to be qualified.
GENERAL CONTEST RULES
- Contest runs from May 20 2018 at 00:00 UTC and ends on June 4 2018, at 00:00 UTC. Winners will be announced once the contest concludes.
- Only original submissions are accepted.
- Email submissions need to include “PUBG MOBILE Outfit Design Competition Submission” (without quotes) in the subject line sent to [email protected]
- Submission email needs to also include the following information:
- In-Game player name.
- Country from which the submission comes from.
- In-game account ID number.
- Attachment of the design submission in .JPG format, in a maximum of 1000×1000 pixels and up to 3Mb in size.
- Submissions need to be made by players of PUBG MOBILE.
- Tencent Games reserves all the rights to change any of the rules at any time during the contest period, and to decide on the final winner of the outfit design competition.
- All submissions are subject and not limited to Tencent Games’ modification and moderation.
The 3 winners will be chosen based on the final votes from the Tencent Games Art and Community Team. We will also take into consideration community votes in PUBG MOBILE Facebook page, where some of the best submissions will live in a persistent album for the community to see. Final decision on all winning entries will be based off overall originality, creativity, and how well it matches with our current in-game tone.
- First place: Player wins their own submission, the #2, and #3 clothing submission in-game as a permanent item, and 2700x Unknown Cash.
- Second place: Player wins their own submission, and the #3 clothing submission in the game as a permanent item, and 2200x Unknown Cash.
- Third place: Player wins their submissions in-game as a permanent item, and 1800x Unknown Cash.
- Honorable mentions: (Top 4-10): 1500x Unknown Cash.