The fight for Verdansk develops increasingly extraordinary with each season, regardless of whether you’re battling solo or close by a crew. To arrive at that triumph screen you’ll have to battle more enthusiastically than any time in recent memory and exploit you can get. Also, what’s a certain method to get the high ground? Complete those Contracts.
With the latest expansion of the Supply Run Contract in the Season Four Reloaded update, there are presently five all out Contract types inside Verdansk, giving an assortment of helpful awards on finishing. To guarantee accomplishment in your next arrangement, we should survey a few systems in finishing them all.
Tips for Becoming a Contract Killer
At whatever point you complete a Contract, your Contract Bonus will increment. This detail, which doesn’t extend from coordinate to-coordinate, decides the degree of plunder and Cash that can be earned by finishing Contracts.
A Contract Bonus of 1, which all Operators start with toward the beginning of a Warzone match, implies that you’ll in all probability just gain two or three thousand in Cash and some XP and weapon XP. Be that as it may, on the off chance that you complete five Contracts and have a Contract Bonus level of 6, the following Contract you complete has a high possibility of giving you an a lot more prominent measure of Cash, XP, and a more noteworthy possibility of Epic or Legendary plunder.
Now let’s get to the Contracts.
The most recent Contract to join Warzone, the Supply Run marks out a particular Buy Station for you and your crew to reach inside the assigned time. Arrive for a Cash reward and a 80% markdown on most things. Surprisingly better, there’s no expense for getting a Self-Revive Kit or redeploying a fallen colleague. The Loadout Drop Marker isn’t limited.
You can just choose one limited or free thing before the Buy Station comes back to its ordinary costs, so pick shrewdly.
1. Bring along a vehicle before picking up the Supply Run Contract to improve your chances of reaching the Buy Station in time. You’ve only got two minutes to get there, so the faster you move, the better.
2. That said, avoid blindly rushing in, especially in heavily populated areas. You never know when someone might be waiting for you. In Plunder and Blood Money, consider taking the Recon Drone field upgrade to quickly scout the area before heading in.
3. Supply Runs are a great early game Contract to pursue in Battle Royale. Drop to one outside of the initial circle to reduce your chances of being targeted and pick up a free Self-Revive Kit. It might just save you from a trip to the Gulag…or at least postpone it.
It’s an ideal opportunity to put some aptitude behind that rubbish talk. Get the Most Wanted Contract to put an abundance on your head, denoting your situation in the Tac Map for the general public’s viewing pleasure. Get by for three minutes for a colossal Cash payout and a free programmed redeploy for any disposed of squadmates.
1. Most Wanted Contracts represent the epitome of high risk, high reward play. Make sure that you’re well equipped when taking one on and have some idea of your strategy for staying alive, whether that’s bunkering up in a well-defended location or hopping into a vehicle to stay ahead of approaching Operators.
2. While the Cash payout is nice, these Contracts show their true potential in reviving your fallen squadmates, making this a great mid- to late-game challenge when your friends are down, and you need the extra support to secure the win.
3. Prefer being the hunter to the hunted? Check your Tac Map for the red crowned icon, indicating the location of a currently active Most Wanted Contract. Pursue the target and eliminate them for a Cash reward and a boost to your Contract Bonus level.
Upon picking up this Contract, you and your squad have only a few minutes to hunt down a player within an enemy squad. Your Tac Map shows the approximate location of the foe, but it’s all up to you to find out precisely where they are and execute them.
If enough time is available after they are killed, the timer extends and the bounty shifts to another target within that squad. Once all target squad members are eliminated, the Contract is completed and you are rewarded with Cash, XP, and the satisfaction of knocking a squad out of the game!
1. The Bounty Contract tracks a player down to an approximate area, even if they move. Use your Tac Map to find them, and call out to teammates about where they are, especially if they’re on the move.
2. Always pick up a Bounty Contract, even if you’ve got other plans. At the least, it gives you intel on an enemy position that you wouldn’t otherwise have.
3. It’s possible for more than one squad to be hunting the same bounty target, so as with any location-based objective, be aware of your surroundings. If someone else is closing in, wait for the two parties to engage and then ambush them both.
In the wake of actuating this agreement, your Tac Map will refresh with a target marker where you and your group must remain inside a little range around a comms station and transfer information. The individuals who are recognizable with Multiplayer can compare this assignment to catching an HQ or Domination banner. Catching the target will require significant investment, despite the fact that it tends to be accelerated by having various individuals remaining inside the goal territory.
Finishing the transfer will grant plunder and Cash straightforwardly onto the area, just as giving you where the following safe region will be by means of a yellow hover on the Tac Map.
1. Recon Contracts alert nearby enemies to your position by firing a flare into the air when the objective is being captured. Although you will have to be extra cautious while completing this task, the loot and a look into a future circle are definitely worth the trouble.
2. If you’re playing in a squad, consider sending a sniper or other long-range player to perch up on a vantage point overlooking the comms station. If any enemies follow the flare hoping for an easy kill, that player can call out their position and your squad can attack from multiple directions.
3. The intel received via completing Recon Contracts will stack, meaning that if you complete several Recons, you’ll see the next several safe areas outlined on your Tac Map. The more you know, the better you can prepare.
Low on plunder? This Contract directs you toward three unique Supply Boxes, each in turn by setting an uncommon symbol on your Tac Map. When the first is opened, the second is stamped, trailed by the third once both boxes are gathered.
Finding even only one, or the initial two unique Supply Boxes, permits you and your crew to keep any plunder or Cash found, yet gathering each of the three offers the best rewards: a possibility at rarer plunder – Legendary weapons, Field Upgrades, and even Self-Revive Kits – just as the XP and Cash rewards.
1. Scavenger Contracts are great at the start of a Battle Royale match, as it allows you and your squad to immediately get started on building a loadout with high level loot. This may make places with Scavenger Contracts popular areas to drop in, though, so be prepared for a fight when deciding to parachute over to them.
2. Completing an early game Scavenger Contract sets you up to immediately move onto another Contract type, since you’ll be geared up and ready to engage with anyone who crosses you along the way. Talk about a good start.
3. Scavenger Contracts are also great following a victory at the Gulag. Pick one up, hit all three Supply Boxes, and you’ll be back to prime fighting form in no time.
Buy the Season Four Battle Pass and progress through the levels to open new weapons, new Operators, new vehicle skins, new weapon diagrams and the sky is the limit from there, including moment access to a legendary Operator — Captain Price. Review all the merchandise of the Battle Pass by visiting the Battle Pass tab in-game.