27 August Release Notes
Items and Economy
- Resolved an issue wherein the Zariel’s Favor dropped from killing enemies in Avernus was unintenionally split among all the players who damaged the enemy, rather than the full amount being granted to all players.
- An unpurchaseable item no longer incorrectly appears in the Zen Market.
26 August Release Notes
Items and Economy
- A pack of “Zariel’s Favors” will no longer incorrectly appear in a player’s inventory when they are at or near the Zariel’s Favor cap.
- The amount of Zariel’s Favor rewarded by repeatable quests has been increased as follows:
- 50 > 120
- 40 > 100
- 30 > 80
- Weekly Challenges: It is now possible to do both weekly challenges in a category each week. The user interface has been updated to reflect this.
- Known issue: In French, German, Italian, and Russian locales, the text has not yet been updated.
- Weekly Challenges: When completing a dungeon challenge, all players now consistently get the advertised amount of Zariel’s Favor.
- The packs, “Fallen Apprentice’s Expedition Pack Essentials” and “Expedition Pack of Twisted Shadows Essentials,” can now be purchased on the Zen Market for a limited time, along with the other Expedition Pack Essentials.
- The price of the Expedition Pack Essentials purchases has been lowered to 4500 Zen, down from 6000.
- These packs are available for one week, starting 10:00 AM PDT (17:00 UTC) on Thursday, August 27th.
- The “Rank 15 Enchantments” purchase (Five packs, each with a choice of Rank 15 Enchantment), is available again on the Zen Market for a limited time.
- This purchase is available for one week, starting 10:00 AM PDT (17:00 UTC) on Thursday, August 27th.
- Redeemed Citadel: Server milestone progress no longer incorrectly rounds up to 100% before it’s reached 100%.