Nexus Blitz Alpha
The Nexus Blitz Alpha ends with patch 8.18. Thanks to everyone who tried out the mode and gave us feedback! We’ll be back soon with a rundown of how things went and where we’re going next.
OK 4KMinimap icons now scale with minimap size on Summoner’s Rift, Howling Abyss, and Twisted Treeline. Players with 4K monitors, rejoice!
- Fixed a bug where Nunu was sometimes invisible to enemies while rolling his W – Biggest Snowball Ever! out of fog of war
- Fixed an FPS hitching issue that occurred when Voidbringer Illaoi sucessfully Teleported while her W – Harsh Lesson attack buff was active
- Ravenous Hunter’s tooltip no longer counts healing done while you’re already at full health
- Alt-tabbing out of the loading screen while on Fullscreen settings no longer causes loading screen images to disappear when you tab back in
- Omega Squad Veigar’s W – Dark Matter warning indicator is now much clearer for colorblind players
New Game Mode
Available until October 9, 2018, at 11:59 p.m. PT
Join the crew and Ziggs as they fight their way through hordes of aliens in the co-op game mode Odyssey: Extraction. Head to the game mode primer to learn more.