- Depositing materials from the inventory will now automatically move overflow items into any slots that are freed up.
Fractal Rush begins today, September 29, at 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time (UTC-7), and runs until October 6 at 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time (UTC-7). Help stabilize the Fractals of the Mists to earn Sense of Community Trophies, which can be traded to fractal researchers just outside the Mistlock Observatory asura gates for rewards and community goal progress! This is an excellent opportunity for both seasoned fractal stabilizers and those who have never run fractals before to lend aid and earn rewards.
- A new mistlock instability, Toxic Sickness, has been added. This instability will appear in select fractals starting at tier 3.
- Simon’s taste buds have evolved, and the cat now accepts 40 Unstable Fractal Essences instead of 1 Unstable Cosmic Essence.
- Mistlock Instability: Vengeance has been removed from the list of instabilities for Sunqua Peak.
- Sunqua Peak will now correctly cycle through instabilities on daily reset.
- The following instabilities will appear starting at tier 3:
- Mistlock Instability: Frailty
- Mistlock Instability: Afflicted
- Mistlock Instability: Toxic Sickness
- The following instabilities will appear starting at tier 4:
- Mistlock Instability: Stick Together
- Mistlock Instability: Hamstrung
- Mistlock Instability: Fractal Vindicators
- Voltaic Expulsion will now repeat after a short cooldown if all storm clouds have not been dispersed.
- Tidal Bargain: Fixed a bug that prevented players from intercepting tethers to orbs on tiers 1, 2, and 3.
- Tidal Bargain now prioritizes players who are not affected by a Tidal Bargain tether and are not downed.
- If no active targets match this priority, Tidal Bargain can target downed players.
- Tidal Bargain now persists through the downed state until the target is defeated or the tether is intercepted by another player.
- Tidal Bargain will not continue to stack on downed players, but will instead deal a flat 10% damage to the affected player per tick.
- Tidal Bargain will continue to periodically damage nearby players when affecting a downed player.
- This damage is less potent than the initial tick for reaching 10 stacks.
- Upon revival from the downed state, Tidal Bargain stacks are reset.
- Negative Burst now floats the target for 1 second.
- Overwhelming Sorrow now dazes for 1 second. It also now deals increased damage.
- The damage inflicted by Crushing Guilt has been increased. The damage is now tracked in the combat log.
- Focused Wrath can no longer be avoided by jumping.
- Empathic Manipulation’s pulsing damage has been increased.
- Fixed an issue in which the Sorrowful Spellcaster would not appropriately exit her Whirlwind Shield after all the storm clouds were dispersed.
- Fixed an issue in which Sorrow, Guilt, and Fear would not disappear after resetting the encounter.
- Fixed an issue in which Negative Burst was able to hit players multiple times from one attack.
- Tonics: Added text for some tonics that were missing descriptions.
- Mariner’s Horn: This item can no longer be used in combat or while transformed.
- Super Boom Boxes: These items can no longer be used while in combat.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Tonics of Icebrood Corruption from properly progressing the End of the Road achievement.
- Fixed an issue with the Fractal Fighter achievements.
- Spectral Agony: This skill has been renamed Channeled Agony, and it has been significantly reworked. Its base damage has been increased by 77%, from 0.9 to 1.6 multiplier. The baseline damage over time from agony has been increased by 100%, from 500 per second to 1,000 per second at level 80. This skill no longer inflicts confusion or cripple. The duration of torment has been increased from 3 seconds to 6 seconds. It now grants 3 stacks of stability for 3 seconds when the skill is activated. The visual effect has been sped up to better match with the filling circle, and the animation length has been aligned to match that, reducing the casting time from 3 seconds to 2 seconds. The tooltip description of this skill has been fixed.
- Wrath: Fixed a bug that caused the beam’s visual effects timing to not match the actual skill effect.
- Jaunt: Fixed an issue in which the tooltip of the skill displayed an incorrect maximum count in PvP and WvW.
- Bloodbane Path: Fixed a bug that could cause this skill to have difficulty striking moving targets.
- Infiltrator’s Arrow: Fixed a bug that caused this skill to be able to be reflected in a disorienting fashion. When the projectile from this skill is reflected, it will now be destroyed instead.
BLACK LION TRADING COMPANY GEM STORE
New Items and Promotions
- The new Stained Glass Wings Backpack and Glider Combo is now available in the Style category of the Gem Store for 700 gems.
- For a limited time, the Devil Horns, Wizard’s Hat, and Bunny Ears are available on sale in the Style category of the Gem Store for 140 gems each, a savings of 30%.
- For a limited time, the Furrocious Cat Ears are available on sale in the Style category of the Gem Store for 280 gems, a savings of 30%.
- For a limited time, the Warclaw Frontline Mount Pack returns to the Style category of the Gem Store for 2,000 gems.
- For a limited time, the Mist Stranger Axe Skin, Mist Stranger Shield Skin, and Suntouched Scythe Staff Skin return to the Style category of the Gem Store for 600 gems each.