Wolves and boars that you may ride are now spawned by the wildlife spawner gadget.
Players can now employ spawned guards thanks to the Guard Spawner gadget.
To place weapons and consumables on backdrops or building components, use the new Item Placer gadget.
Added features and bug fixes.
With the addition of rideable wildlife in Fortnite Creative, let your imagination and wildlife go wild! Anyone up for a deathrun on a wolf’s back?To make wolves or boars from that Wildlife Spawner rideable in your game, set the Riding option to Enabled in the Wildlife Spawner’s Customize panel.
Guards can now be hired within the game! Hired Guards will stick by the player, follow them around, and engage in on-sight combat. For hired guards, you can also change their names to better reflect who they are as people.Players in your game can employ spawning guards by setting the Can Be Hired option to Yes in the Guard Spawner device’s Customize panel.
ITEM PLACER DEVICE
Have you ever wished to conceal a firearm or keycard? The Item Placer gadget is right for you then! You can mount any weapon or consumable to a wall or just place it on a table by dropping it into the item placer. The Object Placer will give your islands a new level of immersion thanks to customized interaction text and the option to control whether or not the put item drops to the ground.
- Added the Grapple Glove to Creative – Swing through your Island by tethering yourself to different objects.
- Added the Hammer Assault Rifle (Common, Uncommon, Rare, Epic, Legendary, Mythic)
- Added the Two-Shot Shotgun (Common, Uncommon, Rare, Epic, Legendary, Mythic)
- Added the Designated Marksman Rifle (DMR) (Common, Uncommon, Rare, Epic, Legendary, Mythic)
PREFAB & GALLERY UPDATES
- Added a new cube and flat card to Primitives Shapes Gallery A & B.
- Added new wood, brick, concrete, and marble materials to Primitive Shapes Gallery B.
- Added a diamond, rhombus, quadrangle, and trapezoid to the Glass Prop Gallery.
- Updated the glass materials with visual improvements, more vibrant colors, and new Frosted and Ethereal materials. Note: if you liked the previous clear glass option, select Ethereal, as it has the same clear-glass appearance.
- Added a lotus flower and floating lotus flower to the Festival Gallery.
- Added nine Modular Mountain and Rock Galleries that support building and are indestructible.
- Added new Physics Tree & Boulder options.
- Added new Mantling options in the Team Settings & Inventory device, as well as in the Class Designer device allowing for mantling in high gravity.
- Removed the instance limit for Creature Placer and Guard Spawner per island. (Previously, this was set to a maximum of 20 per island.). The total AI spawn limit is not affected by this change.
PREFAB & GALLERY FIXES
- Fixed an issue where gray box geometry was visible for the pool float props from the invasion prop Gallery.
- Fixed a preview volume size issue with the Tilted Towers Prop Gallery.
- Fixed an issue with assets spawning outside the Festival Gallery preview volume.
- Fixed an issue with rotating brace walls and assets destroying from player building on the IO Blimp prefab.
- Fixed an issue with multiple assets being destroyed within The Fortress Prefab, by adding some grounding supports.
- Fixed an issue with some roof assets from the Chonker’s Speedway Restaurant Prefab giving the wrong resource material.
- Standardized and increased the render distance for assets in the Mine Cart Gallery.
- Fixed an issue where using the prop mover to move flowers would cause a crash.
- Fixed an issue where device trigger menus could not be interacted with using touch controls on Android.
- Fixed an issue that caused creatures elimination manager settings to transfer from island to island.
- Matched the Guard Spawner’s shield settings to the player’s shield settings.
- Removed the instance limit for Creature Placers and Guard Spawners per island. (Previously, this was set to a maximum of 20 per island.) The total AI spawn limit is not affected by this change.
- Added billboards to the Lake Hub, Floating Island Hub, and Flat Grid Hub, to indicate which direction is front and back.
- Fixed an issue where all of the Tilted Towers POI island did not fit within the island volume.