The developer of Division 2 ( UBISOFT) announced that the servers will shut down for a scheduled maintenance Thursday, March 28th at 09:30 AM CET / 04:30 AM ET / 01:30 AM PT. Estimated downtime is approximately 3 hours and they are going to release the new patch notes
- Various improvements to reduce frame drops.
- Changed the Clan Member UI colour to not conflict with Elite enemies.
- Fixed an issue where players Clan XP contributions could stop registering.
- Changed Push-to-Talk to be the default VOIP setting.
- Changed Apparel Store purchase confirmations to a button hold action.
- Reduced the UI flickering effect present in the menu.
- Fixed a visual bug that would incorrectly display a grey duplicate backpack reward when opening apparel caches.
- Fixed the menu distortion animation playing twice under certain circumstances.
- Fixed abnormal skill behaviour when equipping a skill after having switched to a grenade.
- Fixed instances of skills going on cool down when deploying a shield.
- Fixed an issue where multiple Cluster Seeker Mines could be deployed in short succession.
- Fixed an issue where donating a weapon with mods attached would remove the mods from the players inventory.
- Fixed daily and weekly missions not resetting for offline players.
- Improvements made to Co-op health scaling.
- Fixed an issue where armour/gear scaling would not take World Tiers into account.
- Fixed skill damage incorrectly being scaled twice for low level players joining a high level group.
- Fixed players potentially becoming stuck on the “Meet The Division Coordinator” objective after having played in Co-op.
- Fixed players potentially becoming stuck on the “Meet with Odessa Sawyer” objective.
- Fixed an issue that would allow players to upgrade neutral control points.
- Fixed an issue that would cause low level players to gain unintended amounts of XP by completing side missions with a high level group member.
- Fixed an issue where some Logitech headphone users experienced missing in-game audio.
- Fixed “Navigate Categories” and “Mark as Junk” being bound to the same button in some occurrences.
- Fixed an issue where the HDR setting slider would not move.