- Repeater Crossbow re-rework:
– Main fire now crits on rooted targets
– Secondary fire shoots a volley of arrows in the air that rain down and roots targets.
– New direction feels better, but feedback would be super appreciated.
- Buffed Ice Crossbow:
– Increased range, projectile speed and damages of main fire
– Slightly increased charge speed and recovery of secondary fire
– Slightly decreased damage of secondary fire
- Community suggestion Improved chance of seeing all kinds of loot when selecting a category at the merchant.
- Community suggestion Wings of the Crow cooldown raised (note that the item still needs work and we haven’t decided which directions we should go yet).
- Community suggestion Ban bonus damage on immobilized and shocked enemies on items inflicting the immobilized and shocked effects.
- Community suggestion Following feedback on the previous patch:
– Enemies do more damage in first and second biomes. (BC3+)
– Enemies have less health on third biomes. (BC3+)
– First Boss health has been decreased but damage has been increased. (BC3+)
– Giant’s Hands have a bit more health. (All BCs)
– End game enemies have a bit more health (Castle and the spoiler biome) (BC3+)
- Community suggestion Damage cap of Conjonctivius’ tentacles and Giant’s Hand have been raised to make the fight a bit more fair when wielding slow weapons.
- Librarian does less damage: its role was to teach you the Boss pattern, not to be the “run ender” he has become.
- Adjusted the gear level of the free amulet at the start:
– BC1: Level III (1 scroll)
– BC2: Level IV (1 scroll)
– BC3: Level VI (2 scrolls)
– BC4: Level VII (2 scrolls)
- Community suggestion Forbid “3 more ammo” affix on Repeater Crossbow
Graphics & UI
- Community suggestion Improved display of backpack in the description of two-handed weapons.
Quality of life
- Community suggestion When selecting an amulet and wearing the Prisonner’s Collar, the choice UI is no longer displayed and the Prisonner’s Collar is immediatly replaced.
Music & Sfx
- The Bad Seed Added some missing SFX on Jerkshrooms and Mushroom Boi.
- Removed the random pitch variation for Repeater rapid-fire SFX.
- The Bad Seed Fixed holes sometimes appearing in the walls of the Arboretum.
- Fixed Knives Thrower sometimes dancing undecided on the spot.
- Fixed Rampager sometimes attacking without warning when exiting invisibility.
- Fixed the Tentacle Whip dash changing direction when swapping items. How did you even found this one guys?!
- Fixed Fragment of the Philosopher’s Stone dropping from almost every enemies in a level sometimes.
- Fixed being able to duplicate War Javelin by abusing ZDoors.
- Fixed Crusher and Wolf trap not triggering “on destroy” affixes.
- Fixed War Javelin teleport allowing you to skip bosses. Sorry speedrunners, this one was too easy…
- Fixed the background of the Clockroom being green.
- Fixed multiple crashes.