Dead Cells developers just released a hotfix just after the release of 1.4 Update.
- Conjonctivius’ tentacles will no longer reduce Malaise when killed with Necromancy.
- Friendly Worms no longer freeze enemy attacks.
- Flint‘s flames now correctly hit Failed Experiments.
- Fixed Slammer and Rampager sometimes levitating. We listened to you, and now they will never feel the breeze under their wings again. You monsters.
- Removed Telluric Shock debug logs.
- Slashers should now really not hit through gaps.
- Fixed some Tentacle Whip crashes. Hopefully all crashes, but let’s not get too hasty, right?
- Fixed double Tentacle Whip spam causing animation being stuck.
- Fixed the Automaton sometimes getting stuck and doing nothing. Upgraded software to version 2.0
- Fixed and rearranged camera movement bindings.
- Fixed Lightspeed second activation not chosing the correct direction.
- Fixed a crash when Skeleton tries to jump from an elevator.
- Fixed the new mobs not appearing in the statistics panel.
You can check Dead Cells 1.4 Patch Notes by Clicking Here