– Added new first-person sleeve models for agents.
– Team-only votes now need to be resolved before server-wide votes can be initiated.
– Updated Steam dedicated server binaries to the latest version.
— Fixed various minor visual bugs
— Fixed a bug where it was possible to go under terrain
– A new music kit “King, Scar” by Scarlxrd is now available for purchase in-game.
– 3rd Commando Company Agent’s VO has been changed to use GSG9’s.
– 3rd Commando Company Agent’s image on Operation rewards page has been updated.
– Added more bot decision tree logic elements for the upcoming operation missions and for use by community modders.
– 3rd Commando Company, ‘Two Times’ McCoy, and Seal Team 6 Soldier have been updated to improve visibility. These previously mid-tone agents have been darkened, and contrast has been increased in their head and shoulders.
– Accolade weighting has been adjusted for non-Competitive modes.
– Added nametag preview on the model to match the rendering rules.
– Fixed items inside storage units sometimes showing up as unacknowledged.
– Fixed overview map from crashing when drawing too many line segments.
– Pruned some shrubbery.
– Removed pixel-gaps on boxes in bombsite A.
– It started snowing and the winter season fun begins which includes snowballs, festive chickens, and freeze frame holiday borders.
– Added 2020 Service Medal to be awarded for outstanding service and achievement starting from January 1, 2020 GMT.
– Adjusted weights on several end of match accolades.
– Removed a sound debug command.
– Updated nav mesh for Office to prevent bots sometimes getting stuck.
– Updated Jungle.
OPERATION SHATTERED WEB
– Official game servers will now intelligently deduce a mission that player can be making progress on. Player’s active operation mission card will always have high priority, but mission cards from other weeks will also be considered and can be offered when active mission card doesn’t feature a suitable mission.
– End of match screen will now always display equipped Agent rather than most recent model used as player or bot.
– Improved strategy execution logic stability for bots in Guardian missions.